Barre3 in the NewsAuthor: BARRE3
With a bold mission to redefine what success in fitness means, barre3 is disrupting the industry in a major way—and the media world is taking note. Have a look (or a listen) at our latest press hits, from major magazines to popular podcasts.
- How I Built This podcast featured an interview with barre3 CEO Sadie Lincoln about why she and her husband, Chris, started barre3 and the hurdles and triumphs they've experienced along the way.
- How I Built This featured Sadie's tips on how to build a healthy, vibrant workplace.
- Goop named barre3 one of the best streaming workouts.
- Inc. featured Sadie on their Female Founders 100 list.
- Time magazine featured Sadie's essay on how her unconventional childhood shaped her business dreams.
- Forbes talked to Sadie about her approach to leadership (hint: vulnerability is key).
- Girlboss featured Sadie's article on why failing is an act of bravery.
- Thrive featured Sadie's thoughts on how she learned to "fight lonely."
- Sadie shared 5 changes to your workout routine that will make you crave exercise on mindbodygreen.
- Refinery29 recommended doing a barre3 workout during week 1 of their Joyful Movement program.
- Sadie talked about the power of body wisdom on the podcast Over It and On With It.
- SheMedia featured Sadie's tips on creating a culture of empowerment both at home and at work.
- Sadie talked to The Simplifiers Podcast about how to fall back in love with your body.
- Dr. Frank Lipman interviewed Sadie about her holistic approach to fitness.
- Sadie talked about leadership, vulnerability, and inner wisdom on the Upbringing podcast.
- Sadie discussed intuitive health and being "committed to real" on the Feel Good Effect podcast.
- Glamour talked to Sadie about the go-to product she always keeps in her gym bag.
- Sadie talked on the In Progress podcast about how her women-led upbringing shaped her as a leader.
And we always have more interviews and features in the works, so check back for updated press hits!